- This event has passed.
Madame Morbid’s Trolley Tour
March 11 @ 7:00 pm
Designed to mimic a Victorian funeral parlor, our custom-made, turn of the century trolley is equipped with cushioned leather seats, chandeliers and velvet curtains inspired by Gone with the Wind. Mini-documentaries play throughout the trip on a screen, narrated by Brooklyn’s most infamous residents.
– tales of alien abductions on the Brooklyn Bridge
– the secret location used by Murder Inc. to dump bodies
– the street where a plane fell from the sky in 1960
– accounts of animal sacrifices in Prospect Park
– the site where the first battle of the Revolutionary War took place
Wednesday: 7pm, 9pm
Thursday: 7pm, 9pm
Friday: 4pm, 7pm, 9pm
Saturday: 4pm, 7pm, 9pm
Sunday: 4pm, 7pm, 9pm
Pick Up & Drop Off: N 9th Street & Driggs Ave (B62 Bus Stop)