- This event has passed.
Williamsburg Bites Brooklyn Food Tour
October 11, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This insider food tour of Williamsburg begins two blocks from the L subway on Bedford Avenue.
This is a small group walking tour, so it’s like enjoying an afternoon with new friends!
Williamsburg, one of Brooklyn’s most popular and exciting neighborhoods, straddles old and new. You can enjoy the lively arts, music, and boutique scene here, chill in numerous cafes, dine in some very good restaurants — and soak up the unique vibe.
During this gastro experience you will discover the cultural delights and delectable bites of Brooklyn, by the hand of local food experts. Delve into the rich culinary history of the area as you visit iconic institutions to sample tasty treats.
Food included in the price:
- Step into Williamsburg’s past at this traditional Polish bakery (pierogis and pastries)
- Enjoy two types of pizza from a NY Times recommended pizzeria and true hidden gem. The owner is host of Vice Munchies and is Brooklyn born and raised
- Savor bagel bombs and cereal milk ice cream at Momofuku Milk Bar (owned by celebrity chef, Christina Tosi of Master Chef)
- Sample chocolates direct from this artisanal Brooklyn chocolate factory (flavors like sea salt, coffee, lavender and more!)
- Eat ice cream from an Iron Chef contestant
- Authentic BBQ from a Kentucky transplant using his grandmother’s recipes
- Perk up with a guided coffee tasting from the owner of a locals only roaster + cafe (with quite a story!)
Also see large scale street art, learn fascinating history (see author Henry Miller’s home and learn how the neighborhood shaped his writing), and capture the best view of the New York City skyline